As in 2020 in order to adapt to the free time of visitors and ensure meaningful attendance at the exhibition, as well as for avoiding urban traffic, we are waiting the visitors with a longer opening on Friday.
18-21 March 2021
Thursday: 9 a.m. – 6 p. m.
Friday: 9 a.m. – 6 p. m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 6 p. m.
Sunday: 9 a.m. – 5 p. m.
HUNGEXPO Budapest Congress and Exhibition Center
H-1101 Budapest Albertirsai út 10.
Entrance: Gate I. and III.
Entrance with a dog at gate III. Dogs do not need an entrance ticket, they can enter the area free of charge, with a muzzle and a valid vaccination card.
Tickets on the spot can be purchased with touch-to-pay bank cards or with HelloPay card.
If you do not have a touch-to-pay bank card, tickets can be purchased with a HelloPay card by following these steps:
1. Get a HelloPay card at a cashier.
2. The HelloPay card can be used immediately to buy a ticket.
- On the spot: 3500 HUF
- Online EARLY BIRD tickets until 14 February:
- with registration: 2200 HUF (+ 250 HUF service fee per ticket)
- without registration: 2650 HUF (+ 250 HUF service fee per ticket)
- Online tickets from 15 February:
- with registration: 2700 HUF (+ 250 HUF service fee per ticket)
- without registration: 3250 HUF (+ 250 HUF service fee per ticket)
- For inhabitants who live in the 10th district: 1750 HUF (evidence document of your address is needed)
- Family ticket: 7000 HUF (incl. 2 adults and 3 children under age 14)
Discounted ticket: 2900 HUF
Children younger than 14 years accompanied by an adult, pensioners, students with student ID and persons with disabilities.
Student group ticket (min. 10 persons with student ID): 1900 HUF/person
Discount ticket (members of hunting or fishing associations, min. 10 persons entering the exhibition at the same time): 2300 HUF/person.
In order to get this discount, please download the appropriate coupon!
Entrance is free for children under 6 years.
The entry tickets authorize you for a single entry.
You can buy entrance ticket with OTP SZÉP cards in Hall 3.
How to get there
- By car from “Kerepesi út” – from the direction of the city center
- By underground no. 2 (M2) direct connection by bus “EXPO járat” (bus 10) from the Metro terminus “Örs vezér tere”
- By tram no. 37 to Kőbánya felső station and from there by foot
- From “Pillangó utca” Metro station to Gate I, or Gate III
The use of cloakroom is free of charge and it is in pavilion “A” behind the Hunting Stage.
Service stand with rest area
P3 and P5 parking site:
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount)
The cashless payment system was introduced in the internal, barrier-free parking lots (P5). The parking fee can be paid by contactless bank cards or Hellopay cards. PLEASE NOTE that upon exiting with your car the 3000 HUF parking fee must be available to deduct from your card. At the exit of the parking lots you can redeem your money remainig on the card and the 500 HUF deposit. Also here you may receive your invoice about the parking fee. More information: HERE
Daily fee: 3000 HUF/car (gross amount), 9000 HUF/bus (3 x 3000 HUF, gross amount)
You must pay in advance at the parking area. You may receive your invoice from the parking guards on the spot .
VIP Card owners can use the P5 and Albertirsai street parking sites during the opening hours. By the exit the barcode on the VIP Card is needed!
Disabled visitors can park their car in P5 parking site on the marked area free of charge. From this point pavilions can be easily reached.
Electric car charger station: in P5 parking place
ATM, if it is needed:
At the door no. 15 of Pavilion G on the Passage (OTP)
Entrance Hall III.