Budapest is the capital of Hungary, located in the heart of Europe, and with its population over 2 million being the 8th largest city in the European Union. Thanks to its natural beauty, architectural artworks, relaxing atmosphere and entertainment opportunities Budapest is the perfect place to be. The sign of the international recognition of the city is the Condé Nast Traveler magazine’s competition in 2015 voted Budapest the Second Best City in the world.
The well-developed infrastructure, dynamically developing economy and vibrant academic and cultural life of the city makesBudapest one of Europe’s favored locations for conferences. Since the 1990s the capital of Hungary has been chosen as the venue for several international events, congresses and conferences of great importance.
- Located in the heart of Europe
- 8th largest city in the European Union
- Population over 2million
- Short flights from all European capitals
- Friendly locals, genuine hospitality, public safety
- Food and wine
- Affordable luxury
Condé Nast Traveler – Budapest 2nd Best City in the World: Readers’ Choice Awards 2015!
Budapest won an amazing 2nd place for the “Best Cities in the World: Readers’ Choice Awards 2015!” of the Condé Nast Traveler magazine! „With some of the best Art Nouveau architecture in Europe, scenic Budapest has no bad angles. Explore the Hungarian capital’s spa culture with thermal baths built in the 16th and 17th century, and make sure to pay a visit to the ornate New York Kávéház for coffee and a pastry. Walk the Széchenyi Chain Bridge at night over the Danube River for magnificent views, and eat a bowl of traditional gulyás at the three-level Central Market before turning in for the night…”
More about Budapest
- We Love Budapest – Top 10 Indoor things to do in Budapest
- We Love Budapest – What to do with 2,3 or 5 days in Budapest
- European Best Destinations – Budapest one of the Best Christmas destinations in Europe!
- Business Insider – 7 things you never knew about Hungary
- The Guardian – Travel tips for Budapest