Hungarian Bakery Association
The association awaits the bakery professionals with high-quality programs in 2020 again at Sirha Budapest as the professional partner of the exhibition.
4-6 February 2020
Hall G – E138 stand
Presentation and tasting of bakery products using modern refrigeration technologies.
5 February 2020
Hall G – Competition Area
In the framework of the all-day program on refrigeration technologies used in the baking industry, lectures and practical presentations are waiting for the professionals and companies.
During the one-day event, participants will be introduced to most of the forms and options of refrigerating technology, from dough to baking. You can also get product development suggestions and helpful ideas from KOGÉP Kereskedelmi Kft, who provide the technology for the program.
Schedule of the presentations:
10.00 – 11.00 Backaldrin Hungária Kft.
11.10 – 12.10 Lesaffre Mo. Kft.
12.20 – 13.20 Magyar Zeelandia Kft.
13.30 – 14.20 Ireks Stamag Kft.
Details of the presentations:
Backaldrin Hungária Kft.
– Kornspitz products
– Pur Pur products
– Mamma Mia products
Lesaffre Mo. Kft.
– „Tradipán” rustic products made from soft pasta
– Buckwheat Triangle (has a special taste and aromas)
– Ciabatta – Creme de levain with active leaven
– Sweet potato brioche-cubes
– Long matured pizza dough with special yeast
Magyar Zeelandia Kft.
– Cooked kernel snacks and sandwich products soaked in natural leaven
– Bakery products filled with salt
– Special bread concepts
Ireks Stamag Kft.
– Malt as the key to secure uniqueness and specialty
– Malt as a raw material for products of different sizes, masses
The lectures will be accompanied by a presentation of the entire technological process, baking and tasting of the products. The presented products can be tasted all day long at the bakery association’s stand in Hall G, E138.
The organizers reserve the right to change the program!