You, your family and friends are welcome to the largest and most popular meeting of hunters, fishermen and nature enthusiasts in the Carpathian Basin!
Novelties in 2020:
TROPHY EXHIBITIONS :
• „HUNTING TROPHIES BEYOND BORDER AND OVER” – trophy exhibition
• Exhibition dedicated to the memory of Mr. István FEKETE
• Exhibition dedicated to the memory of Mr. József SCHELL
• Mr. Károly MOLITORISZ’s (Safari Club International Hungarian Chapter) dearest trophies
• Dr. Tamás ÁDÁMFI’s dearest trophies
• Mr. Richárd KISS’s paintings exhibition
• Béla Hidvégi’s dearest weapons – Purdey, Rigby, Blaser, Steyr-Mannlicher…
II. FEHOVA INTERNATIONAL OPEN TAXIDERMY CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE SUPPORT OF MAGYAR VADÁSZLAP
More information: https://hungexpo.hu/en/events/fehova/programs/taxidermy-championship/
Beside the novelties, we welcome children and adults alike with our traditional programs:
● Dedication on the stand of Hungarian Hunting Magazine (Pavilion“A“, 201B stand) István Faragó will dedicate during the exhibition.
● Energofish tests its feeding boat in a pool specifically built for this purpose from 11.00 to 15.00 each day in Pavilion “G” (Feeding boat test pond)
● Casting field (Pavilion “G”)
● Falconry and other small animal shows – Falconry is a part of the world’s spiritual heritage: spectacular falconry shows, bird flights, presentations with video projections and a show with birds-of-prey and other small animals, which you can take photos with. The stand also offers you an insight (with films and lectures) into the protection of birds-of-prey, falconry as well as the veterinary aspects of keeping birds and other pets. Children will be given small gifts as a souvenir of the show.
● Gastronomy presentations – focusing on fish and game
● VKE Diana Hunter Ladies’ Club organizes a Children’s workshop with face painting and spectacular arts and crafts
● Hunting Horn Festival on the hunting stage on Saturday
● VII. Youth Hunting Horn Solo Competition on the hunting stage on Saturday
● IX. FeHoVa Cup International Troating Competition on the hunting stage on Saturday
● Erdeiprogramok.hu “game corner” for kids with forestry colouring, crossword puzzles, “graffiti wall” and forest quiz at the Forest-Meadow stand
● Demonstration of correct weapons storage, general advice on weapons purchase, usage and storage at the stand of Budapest Police Headquarters
● Lure fishing pool – bait leading demonstrations, useful spinning tips and tricks (Pavilion “G”)
● Fishing simulator
● MOHOSZ Angling School for children (Pavilion “G”)
● At the MOHOSZ stand, you can buy an annual fishing ticket and/or take the national fishing exam (Pavilion “G”)
● Lectures and presentations by acclaimed foreign and Hungarian sport fishermen
● Book presentations organized by the Hunor web magazine (Pavilion “A”, Stand 209B):
Adrienn Lipp, Éva Híves Tóth, dr. György Gyimesi, Ottó Feiszt, Dénes Fluck, Károly Molitorisz and dr. Imre Gergely will dedicate during the 4 days of the exhibition.
They will present the books on the Stage. Click HERE for the programs of Hunting Stage.
● A new, revised and expanded edition of Béla Hidvégi’s book entitled “ON THE EDGE OF ROCKS” will be published in FeHoVa 2020. The expedition hunter welcomes readers, old and would-be friends, and hunters to the FeHoVa 209A stand in 2020, where he will dedicate his books and will give his 2020 calendar as a gift while stock lasts!
● ,,Nowaday’s cover of pellet cartridges is usually made out of plastic, which generates tons of waste in nature in Hungary only. We would like to raise attention to this problem with this creation. Even though more and more hunters pay attention to the forest they leave behind, there are still a lot of cartridges left out there. A clean forest is a nice forest! Aztakeservit!”
Let’s meet at FeHoVa in Pavilion “A”, Stand 106C!
● VIII. FEHOVA-MEOE Winterdogshow (CAC, CACIB) – Pavilion “F” and Pavilion “D“